Top Ten Film Schools 2012 Survey by Reelshow International
Welcome to the fifth annual Top Ten Film Schools Survey carried out by The Reelshow.
Reelshow Top Ten Film Schools 2012 Survey Results:
Here are the results of The 5th Annual Reelshow International Top Ten Film Schools 2012 Survey. The survey was carried out amongst our membership and site visitors over the last 6 months of 2012 and reflects their opinions. We asked our membership and site visitors to nominate the film school they thought should be in our Top Ten Film Schools for 2012. Click on the names of the schools – we have linked to their websites so you can find out more about them.
Congratulations to University of North Alabama, Department of Communications – Film and Digital Media Production who are ‘number one’ this year!!
- University of North Alabama Department of Communication’s Film and Digital Media Production United States
- Colorado Film School United States
- Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema- Concordia University Canada
- Sedona Film School United States
- Ithaca College United States
- LV Prasad Film and TV Academy India
- Miami Dade College -School of Entertainment and Design Technology United States
- Vancouver Film School Canada
- National Film and TV School United Kingdom
- Unitec Institiute of Technology Department of Performing and Screen Arts New Zealand
Check out our survey results of 2011 and 2010: